Yahoo Answers International – Is this gone?

I used to see an international tab 

on the left under Categories.Is this removed?

• .
    Favorite Answer

I'm using a desktop device and the "International Sites" link is still at the very bottom right of the page, and when I click it the international portal flags show up and are active links.

• ?

Not in the mobile format and mobile view. However you get to the left cumin it's still there and all the categories including the notifications tab with a bell icon are still. There. I haven't checked if the desktop view on my phone still has the left column in 4 hours. The right column is totally gone on. Chrome. 

In the desktop view the top of the left column is gone. The pinned categories and categories are still there. There is a bell icon near the upper upper right corner for Notifications. I do NOT have that in the mobile view. 

It's at the bottom, right side.

As near as I can tell.............yes, it's gone.  If there's another way to access it......... I  haven't figured it out yet. 

It use to say International  and then under it  "About". 

I don't see these options anymore.