Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Yahoo Answers International – Is this gone?

I used to see an international tab 

on the left under Categories.Is this removed?

4 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm using a desktop device and the "International Sites" link is still at the very bottom right of the page, and when I click it the international portal flags show up and are active links.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Not in the mobile format and mobile view. However you get to the left cumin it's still there and all the categories including the notifications tab with a bell icon are still. There. I haven't checked if the desktop view on my phone still has the left column in 4 hours. The right column is totally gone on. Chrome. 

In the desktop view the top of the left column is gone. The pinned categories and categories are still there. There is a bell icon near the upper upper right corner for Notifications. I do NOT have that in the mobile view. 

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

It's at the bottom, right side.

• 9 months ago

As near as I can tell.............yes, it's gone.  If there's another way to access it......... I  haven't figured it out yet. 

It use to say International  and then under it  "About". 

I don't see these options anymore. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.