What is your favorite foreign cuisine?
- Anonymous1 month agoFavorite Answer
I love Indian food.Vindaloo is a favorite dish of mine.The hotter the better !!!
- ɱs. sρε૮ƭα૮ℓεLv 71 month ago
Mediterranean...esp Greek and Turkish.
I can't narrow down any more.
- Matt85Lv 71 month ago
Probably Indian. I love all the spices and vegetarian options.
- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Lv 61 month ago
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 month ago
- GuardianLv 71 month ago
Cross between Asian and Greek.
Both their foods are somewhat similar to my ethnic cuisine.
- KathyLv 71 month ago
- opɐpɹɐʇǝɹ ıɹnƃLv 51 month ago
italian cuisine, more specifically pizza
- Anonymous1 month ago
I like Indian but i like english indian food like baltis where it was created in england so it is really foreign anymore thats the question because curries arent the same abroad and i probably wouldnt enjoy them
- Luna 🌙Lv 51 month ago
Mine is Japanese, followed by Indian cuisine