Bill asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why does "all lives matter" trigger people so much?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It doesn't. It just lets people know that you are a scumbag. I don't personally support the Black Lives Matter movement, but there is no "Only" in "Black Lives Matter".

• Dooby
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Wrong question really... You need to add "these" to have a logical question.

• John W
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Because people who say all lives matter really mean all lives matter, but black lives matter not as much

• ANON
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

It undoes all the efforts made by the left to build a system of race/identity politics therefore it is seen as a threat to the lefts entire ideology. The left can only win playing on race/identity, take that away and they have nothing… I mean does anybody know Biden’s actual plan for the country?             

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Why do we hold cowardice in contempt? If you don't agree with the statement "black lives matter," then have the courage to own your opinion, have the courage to SAY you don't agree that black lives matter. To instead sidestep with a snark is chickensh!t. I'm sorry for you if you don't understand holding that kind of chickensh!t in contempt. 

• 4 weeks ago

Because it enrages those BLM folks that you refuse to bow down to their movement. Why else do you think? BLM got its start over Black Americans being killed but that isn't what they're about today. Many of the issues on their website have absolutely nothing to do with improving the lives of Black Americans at all.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They don’t think every life matters. That’s why. Commie scum they have become 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Because it usually comes out of the mouths of people who want everybody to die except for a couple of billionaires.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Because its saying black felons and thugs have no right to be put on a pedistal and given the red carpet treatment.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Because it draws attention to what tools they are.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.