hyper guy asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 weeks ago

Do any old men out there live in constant pain & what do you do for it?

A lot of us live with pain Sometimes there is medication for it but often times the side effects of the medication are worse than learning to cope with the pain. First you should see a Dr find out what's causing the pain and look at ways to treat. You can also look at alternative medicine, some people use accupuncture, hypnosis or  follow a special diet.

Take a hot steamy bath a day.

It hurts at first, but the pain goes away for the whole day.

I'm an old woman, I use a heating pad. When ever I sit/lay down, my trusty heating pad is on some part of my body.

i help my husband with his constant moaning by wearing ear plugs

I'm not terribly old, but I have constant joint pain in my left arm and leg from a years old injury.  One of the mostly satisfying treatments that I've found is simply soaking in hot water.  I'd felt silly over the idea of just vegging in my bathtub, but for at least a while following a hot bath, my pain goes away.  Someday I might just go all out and buy a hot tub.