after getting married or being in a serious relationship, do u intended on spending time with your friends?

or do you think they are no longer relevant to ur life & purpose? 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

My friends are important to me but I don't see them now because my husband (of 36 years) and I are in quarantine. Have been since March 14th.  But we talk on the phone about once or twice a week. Keeping tabs. Before quarantine and Covid-19, I usually visited with a couple of friends a week and had a Girl's Night Out once a month with a larger group of gals. I have a couple of dear friends I've had for over 40 years who I'll treasure for life but we live very far apart and see one another rarely, speak rarely. Still friends though. That's how friendship is. 

• RP
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

The idea of marriage making friendships impossible does not seem reasonable or healthy. Most married people continue their friendships, but those who don't risk becoming isolated and having social problems that cannot be good within the context of marriage.

• Tj
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Nothing wrong with having some close friends to go out with as a couple. Even if its card night, taking turns at all of the homes or guys going, fishing, hunting...Just as long there is no drunk crazy crap going on, just friends enjoying a nigh or day together, you can even bring the the wives and girlfriends, so there are no questions of what going on.

• 3 weeks ago

I got no friends so that is not an issue... 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.