Anonymous

Does white privilege increases with the level of whiteness?

Like the whiter the person is, the more the privilege the person has.  Super white blonde hair and red hair people have more white privilege than a tan, brown hair, brown eyes individual?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

red hair is usually a sign of ireish dna wich is a marganalized group as england still won't duck off and leave them alone.

"white privilige " is'nt real and is a racist consept to justify racisim

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

How cute. You still believe in white privilege. You know how white privilege is decided? A man by the name of Santa Claus gives all the good white people a lot of white privilege and all the bad white people few white privileges. So, remember to be good, take your vitamins, and say your prayers!

• 3 weeks ago

I'm still looking for mine. I have brown hair and blue eyes and fair skin. I should have some, but I don't know where it is. 

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

maybe, but it often is too subtle to measure the difference

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Privilege comes with beauty and/or brains. Favor in life is given to people who are pleasing to the human eye, but brains will help you figure out how to navigate life if you are unattractive, and if you have both, you are especially privileged. The long-term outcomes, not superficial race-based day to day assumptions that are made by others, I think show that overall beauty and/or brains win in life. That's privilege in a meaningful sense.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

)*<,>*(

Inorder for your hypothesis to bė rėmôťėly 

truė you'd 1st need to prove WP does infacť

ėxist outside said mind's of those who årė

insane !.!

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..

• Ana
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

That’s what liberal Jews want you to believe.

It’s why the “good guys” in movies are always dark haired, Jewish looking, brunette soft featured men. 

And the “bad guy” is always the tall, blonde, Muscular alpha male Guy.

A good example is that movie “Jack Reacher”. Tom Cruise on one hand... and the bad guy is a white blonde dude with blue eyes. 

They want you to think white men- especially alpha white men- are simply “bad dudes”, and not to be liked or trusted or supported.

And when blonde white men aren’t the evil bad guy, then they’re either a super nerdy loser or a creepy uncool weird guy. 

Quite frankly, it’s PURPOSEFUL PROPAGANDA on the level that the Nazi’s used to do with their films, where they made Jews look evil and creepy and violent and bad. It’s literally exactly what liberals/Jews do nowadays with Aryan-type white men 

It’s important to remember that movies are not reflective of real life. They’re only reflective of what the people who paid for the film’s production, want you to believe 

• 4 weeks ago

yes this is why sami sosa and micheal jaxson made themselfs albino cause it increased they privilage.

• 4 weeks ago

Usually. You go to the white privilege office and get 10 percent more for blue eyes and 10 percent more for lily white skin.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.