Which is worse coronavirus or facebook?

Facebook is worse. Coronavirus hasn't affected my mental health in any way, whereas fb made my depression, anxiety and stress levels go through the roof. I have been so much more chilled out since deleting my account last year. 

Twitter        

The Greatest Question our Generation Ponders about.

coronavirus  ofcorse

Facebook.  Look at the social damage it has caused.  We were way better without it.  If we really wanted to, we could research like crazy people until we got rid of coronavirus.

It's like, you can get rid of a common cold, but you can't get rid of Facebook.  All you can do is stop using it.  I don't understand the fascination with it.  I went through childhood and high school with no internet at all.  Just super nintendo, a computer with some games on it and a rotary telephone.

Honestly, if I could walk through some portal and be told I could either keep what I have now, or go back forever without internet, without cellphones, I'd go back.

Facebook is a disease and should be closed down.

coronavirus of course

both they both suckp

coronavirus                   

• Shadow

Facebook. Too many negative people who cannot be avoided. Too much stupidity. Too much time wasting nonsense. At least with COVID you have a higher chance of avoiding it than Facebooks' negativity and other nonsense. Also, you have a higher possibility of recovering from Corona whereas Facebook is basically forever. Once on the internet, it'll stay there.

Worse than what?