What tattoo should I get for her?

Yes, I want to get a tattoo for my girlfriend. Yes, I realize it may not last forever, in fact, It won't and I know that. Theres a substantial age difference between us (shes the oldest, and twice my senior). But, I do love her, and when it's over I want something to remember her by. What tattoo do you get to remember a partner who you know will one day no longer be there?? Plz no trolling lol 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

that would be nothing

• 3 weeks ago

MMMmmmmmm.... Heart tattoo is good enough i think...

• 3 weeks ago

Yes, I realize 

• 3 weeks ago

I know that part of 'tattoo etiquette' is to not get the name of someone alive tattooed on you. A lot of tattoo parlors won't do it just because that person has the potential to go out of your life. I hope it works out man!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • D50
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

What a sad relationship you have.

• LM440
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Something related to a good time you had together.  Perhaps a place you visited or an activity you enjoyed.  Even if a relationship does not last forever, the memories remain, both good and not so good.

• 4 weeks ago

no longer be there??? 

• 4 weeks ago

I got a symbol she really liked; a Playboy bunny, and let her pick out the color...hot pink.

For a long time after we broke up, I cursed waking up having to face the world every day with a Playboy bunny stuck on my arm.  (two actually, but longer story)

Now I actually like how the bunnies on my arms differentiate me from everybody else...and is a great talking point.

• 4 weeks ago

sigh... tattoos are the mark of the beast BUT i guess Ill help...

get her favorite thing on you. my ex wife always wore this one necklace so I have the necklace on my arm... got it LAZERED off once I left her for God

but yeah something like that...... although you may regret

• 4 weeks ago

rose on her hips

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.