So Democrats my body my choice only applies when it fits your agenda?

If I don't want to wear a mask on my face shouldn't that be my body my choice?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

With a mask it's not your body.  You don't wear a mask to protect yourself (although they do offer some limited protection to you).  You wear a mask to protect others.  Not wearing a mask is like driving down the road shooting your gun out the window. 

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

But you don't have the right to kill other people with your choice.

• James
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You don’t want to wear a mask, go for it. Of course, your choice, does not mean businesses have to serve you without one.

• Dan
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

It's like the flight attendant tells you to fasten your seatbelt for take off, and you go into some rant about "my body my choice". 

It's not just about you. If something goes wrong and you are not strapped in your seat, your body can fly up and hit someone. 

Trump made mask wearing into an issue. America really doesn't need more complications right now. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Democrats have been brainwashed to feel guilt if they don’t wear a mask. It’s really not their fault.

• 1 month ago

Trump is wearing a mask. Why do YOU think that is? Does it trigger you knowing he wore a mask? Does it make you feel betrayed? Do you cry every night knowing your dear leader is now a gullible sheep not even willing to fight for his own freedom to not wear a mask? He clearly doesn’t want to. So why is he?

• 1 month ago

You mean Republicans, because now they hijacked that term to excuse themselves from wearing a mask!

• 1 month ago

No, because you're making the choice for MY body too. And the body of the store clerk. And the person next to you getting gas. You have every right to risk your own body on whatever you want. But wearing masks cuts the risk to OTHERS.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.