Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Do you think it would suck dying while pooping?

I've never given it any thought. What do you mean by dying though? Like the slow process of aging and wearing out your body? Or a more sudden instance, like going into cardiac arrest? If it was a more sudden instance, I can imagine that it would not be pleasant. I mean, you're already dealing with the sometimes difficult and painful task at hand, and to die while you're performing that activity? It would be a nightmare. My great grandpa almost died when he was *about* to use the toilet. He was walking to his bathroom, fell, hit his head on the toilet and had an aneurysm. That didn't kill him, although he died a few years later. 

Go ask Elvis. They say it's how he went.

IF something were to happen to you, like getting shot, stabbed, or beaten to a pulp and you die, if there is anything in your intestinal track, you will evacuate everything at the time of death. All functions stop.  Yes, it would suck to die in the middle of a poop. After you die, you cant care what people think if you sh*t your pants.