Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Did I piss him off?!?

I was talking to my first love and we’ve been flirting and vining a little bit. Yesterday I started talking abt how I liked older men because I told him this older man at my job was complimenting me and he was like “that could seem kinda sketch tho” “make sure you stay away from him” I didn’t like the older man btw. Anyways I asked him who his celeb crushes are and told him mines were Adam Sandler and Tom cruise and he was like “Adam Sandler 🤮 rlly? Wtf” and I was kinda like Okk all that was kinda unnecessary. Then he told me his and at first was hesitant and I lowkey judged him back for his 😂

Then I told him I thought Anthony Bourdain and eminem were hot and he was like “you have weird taste lmao” 

And then I answered back and now he hasn’t opened my text for 6 hours! He hasn’t been taking that long recently. I’ve been on delivered before for a long time with him but 6 hours!? Did I piss him off?!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Wow is this lame. We have no idea if you pissed him off or not. We don't know him, remember?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.