I read this, Jesus had association with people who were outcasts He didn’t socially distance himself from the sick nor the mentally ill  YES?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Not from the sick.

Not from the poor.

Not from the unpopular.

Not from the possessed.

Not from the mentally ill (people in Jesus' time and place understood the difference between possession and mental illness.  They were more advanced in this regard than we are.)

• 1 month ago

That is correct.   You do not need to heal the healthy 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yeah, people in myths are magical that way. 

• 1 month ago

That is true but Jesus had a perfect immune system he couldn't get sick like a normal human being because he had a perfect immune system and he also had the power from God to miraculously heal the sick that's a pretty good reason to do what Jesus did he didn't have to worry about getting sick because he had a perfect immune system and he can cause miraculous healing with the power of God

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Jesus was the leader of a breakaway esoteric Jewish cult, he was offside with the mainstream Jewish establishment yet he promoted himself as King of the Jews..Read Luke 19:27 where Jesus says (referring to the Jews)..'Bring those who will not accept me as their King and slaughter them in front of me'...Now I ask you...what kind of son would slaughter His Father's chosen people...

• 1 month ago

That was necessary because He healed them.  Heb. 2:3-4.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.