Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Why is my wife acting like a giddy teenager over her ex lover’s return to our city ?

We ran into some guy she used to date at the grocery store when she was 23. When we got back to the car I asked her Why are you acting like a 16 year old girl who just ran into her high school crush. She was blushing and couldn’t even get her words out straight when she saw him. I find it odd that a married woman is that excited/nervous over another man who she claim she hadn’t seen in 5 years. I’m not insecure but I know for a fact she loved him more than she ever loved me. When we first got together she told me about her past and she told me there was this one guy who she was head over heels for and she spent a lot of time with him And they dated but he never could commit to being in a relationship exclusively. She said they did everything together and had so much in common and so much chemistry. She said that’s why she never ended up with him. She said another reason why she didn’t end up with him was because he moved away to another state. I was talking to her about him today and I was telling her please don’t settle for me if your heart is really with him. I feel like if he was willing to commit to her she would 100% him. I saw the way her eyes lit up when she saw him. She told me “ don’t fool yourself. First of all, i love you. Second of all, i haven’t seen him in 5 years. Who knows what kind of person he is now or where he is in his life and even if he is still single. 3- I doubt he even lives in this city anymore. He’s probably just visiting

She is already planning to bang him.  Face it dude.  You were who she settled for, when she could not land him or he told her to piss off.  Get ready pal, they have already been making plans to hook up.

Why does this question seem so much like https://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20... ? Perhaps, just like a fisherman, someone is trolling?

She still feel him as sweet. She crushed.

Not insecure, so why the Q? There's always the one that got away for everyone, however, dependent on your actions daily could drive a wedge between you two.  

• Jen

In reality she loves him and you’re just that guy friend that she tells it to lol

maybe she missed him

She remembers back her ****** days