Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 3 weeks ago

How do i file for an order of protection in Brooklyn New York City.?

(I need it to protect me from this guy who comes into our office & refuses to leave.


He keeps on asking us to do something that we refuse to do (we have the legal right to refuse) he will refuses to leave until we threaten to call the police. (We don't want to get physical and fight with him.)

2 Answers

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    First you move to a city that has a police department...

  • 3 weeks ago

    talk to the police about it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.