Do any other females struggle with insecurities in their relationship?

Hello, I am a 25 year old woman and I have struggled with self-esteem issues and insecurities my entire life. It’s so bad to the point to where I don’t want my bf watching movies with any female nudity in it. I feel like he will think they are hot and I never want to have to compare myself to anyone or anything. I have small boobs and always have. I’m currently a B but I was always an A before I had my son and I gained weight. Does anyone else have this issue? I know it’s ridiculous and unrealistic to have these expectations, but I am so insecure that I feel like if he sees someone who looks better than me, than he will lust after them and wish I looked like that. He is insecure also. But I am weird and I don’t look at anyone else or find anyone else attractive at all. I know men are wired differently though. I just need some advice and help. Thank you.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.