Having affair with married coworker. so far we've only been meeting at motels, now she wants to come over to my apartment, is this bad idea?

We've been dating for two months, she says meeting at motel makes her feel like a prostitute, I'm not sure how I feel about bringing a married woman with kids over to my apartment though

Favorite Answer

if you want to have successful affair you need to set rules and follow them. Avoid homes, explain to her, if she doesn't want to then break it up.  

You should go to hell for that.

this question sounds like a lie. since when a parent that commits infidelity takes her children to his male mistress?

On the positive side you'll save on motel bills. I've had married women in my home with absolutely no problems and was much more comfortable than I'd be in a cheap motel room.  They enjoyed it better at home also.

• rick

It's nice to entertain a GF at home, but it she's married, I usually avoid it. Too many times when her husband finds out, he gets homicidal. It's best that he doesn't know where you live and can't make her tell him either.

• It's incredibly stupid.  You know why people get caught?  Because they do stuff like this.  Never mind that you're likely violating company policy at work not to mention the likelihood of incurring the anger of her husband.  People that do this kind of stuff get caught.  It's almost as if you want to get caught.

• CB

The biggest risk to getting killed at a young age by gun shot is over drugs, money, or boofing someone else's wife.  

Aye listen. Cheating is bad, Knowing that she is cheating and still doing it. Not sure, I do know that you are taking advantage of this and the Husband will be upset, but mainly at her. 

Listen, The husband will find out sooner or later. So I suggest you bring her to the apartment. Yes, she has kids and all but you pretty much . . . you're making her happy for the time being and plus, it'll make a better person out of her. She won't make any mistake after that. 

Also you got 1 thing wrong. "dating for two months" No, you are not dating. It doesn't matter what it seems like, it is not dating. It is an affair.

Other than that. Their marriage is already ruin and she isn't happy, that's why she is cheating. Anyways, once you are done with her, you should tell the husband.

• Is that where you draw the line?  It's not at the part where you're banging a married woman who has a family.  No, you're cool with that.  I wouldn't bring her to my place, because then she'll start making it into her place.  You bring her to your place and eventually her husband will find out something and then he'll be confronting you at your place.  She has a home and she should be there.

I have an idea.  Why don't you end the affair?  Do you really want to destroy a family?   Think about her kids.  And thou shalt not commit adultery is still in the Bible.  I hope you're trolling.