Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 3 weeks ago

Business with no college?

I want to be able to start investing in stocks and get my hands in a bunch of different bowls. I want cash flow in a multitude of directions, but I don’t have a college degree. How can I get started while I begin going to college or something along those lines?

You don't need to have a college degree to do business as long as you are willing to take the risk. And also you must check on what stocks are you investing.

You don't need a college degree to invest. You can do it online. There are plenty of places to buy and sell stocks/bond/securities. HOWEVER--before you do that, visit a financial advisor first. Find out if there is a SAFE way to invest any amount of money, how much you should start with, and what is your best bet. They can help you sort out the fees involved, the ways to purchase and sell and the types of investments that make the most sense to a person of your age and wealth. 

• ron h

a good place for info (not advice) is  investopedia.com  Also Fidelity.com has info available WITHOUT being a customer.

become a hot girl with big bobs and phat azz, stream on twitch but make wholesome yt content, be super duper rude off camera, have the simps on your side, make $$$$ from sai

d simps, **** all power on twitch so you can pose in suggestive ways, abuse your cat

tldr: become pokimane/alinity ez

If you want cash flow you need some cash to begin with. Do you have a job or inheritance?

I suggest you go to college if you want a business. Investing in stocks is not a business. I think this is like gambling! In other words you can lose whatever you invest in.

Have you heard of something that's called a casino?

If you were to go to a casino then you can easily lose a lot of money, and then a casino will end up taking your money because you just handed it over without realizing what you were doing.

If you were to get a loan, and then go to college then maybe you can start your own business, and generate money instead of assuming that buying stocks is ideal.

If companies declare bankruptcy, or somehow fall apart, and you invest in a company that goes broke then how much money do you think you will actually get?

You can't honestly believe you will get something from someone who doesn't have anything, so you can easily lose whatever you have if you invest in someone's company.

Regarding myself I never bought stocks. I am using all of my money on me. In other words I am gambling everything I have on me. I know myself best, and I know how far I can go in life, so if you don't want to invest in yourself then that's your choice to make. If you prefer to invest in stocks, and you don't understand what you are doing then you should not be surprised if you end losing money.

I think you are going to need money if you want to invest in stocks. If you don't have any money then don't bother thinking about stocks.

Oh, it's our friend who pays for nothing and thinks he is a great investor.

i heard theres grants for starting your own business, you could try looking into those

Save up a few hundred grand.

INVESTING REQUIRES NO FORMAL EDUCATION WHATSOEVER.