Religious fanatics, why do you want God or another being to exist!? I feel creeped out that a being from another dimension watches over me!?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

God doesn't need man to show his existence, all of history proclaims it

• 1 month ago

Whether I want him to exist or not is moot.  He exists.  Every year millions experience him for themselves.  You should, too.  It's the logical thing to do.  You might even experience his indescribable love and readjust your opinions of him.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Look, God is all knowing to the extent that He knows, almost literally, every single cell in your entire body. He watched you grow in the womb, a place where no human can see and to an extent beyond anything humans can achieve. We are not talking about a pervy peeping tom here this is the Lord and Creator of all humanity and all life. There is nothing that you do that He has not seen before an almost unimaginable number of times.

And if God sees danger that you don't and warns you about it in advance so that you can escape injury or death are you still creeped out by that? 

This is the one thing that unbelievers have completely wrong. God is not an intrusion into anyone's life He is the peace and security that we all need at some point in time or other and He is there to lend a hand to even those who despise and reject Him. A countless number have been saved by Him without their knowledge and they have attributed it to good luck or their own ingenuity. 

The ones who might truly fear Him watching are those who have the most to hide but that is down to them and their free will. 

So unless you are truly evil you should not fear Him watching you but actually be glad and grateful! If He is indeed there He offers something beyond imagination to all those who have the desire and wisdom to accept His free gift of everlasting life.

• 1 month ago

They're into BDSM on a psychological level at least.

They love being on-the-bottom slaves.

~

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

cause i like the idea of someone watching over me

• 1 month ago

Fear not...that other dimension is called 'the imagination'

• Some people need to feel like there's a parent watching out for them.

• 1 month ago

🥴 Same. For about 33 years now. 

Wait until the miracles start rolling in. 

Then it's a REALLY huge mind fvck being confirmed that you're being watched.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.