Urgent help required ?

Today I have a Zoom meeting with my manager and supervisor over mistakes I have made recently whilst working at home. My manager already mentioned that the mistakes made were very concerning and needed to be addressed. I am worried and not sure what to say when I meetup with her.  I am struggling a bit  from working from home because of cramped workspace and improper furniture. Also I am suffering from loneliness from all the time spent at home. What should I say to my manager so she won’t get angry as I feel like this meeting will most likely involve some  disciplinary action. What are some points I could point forward in meeting in order to address my mistakes.  I am feet worried now so any help would be great.

What are you doing to minimize the distractions of working from home? Listen, explain your issues and let them know what you're doing to address your issues. Just telling them you don't have space and get lonely are just excuses without a plan to fix the issue.

• Hear her out, listen to what she has to say, apologize and try to learn from them. If you have an out door space, try working outside for a while. If you can afford to get a small desk, and or clear out any clutter so you have more room to work. 

Maybe you should also consider getting some professional help for the way you're feeling. 

Move your crap out of the way and make space for your work.  Your excuse is really no excuse at all.  Improper furniture - what?  You haven't even got a chair?  An office-type chair?  Order one for G*d's sake!

• Adam

Listen to what they have to say, don’t get defensive and make it clear you have learned from your mistake and it won’t happen again. 

People tend to worry about the worst before things like this, often it’s not as bad as you think when it happens.