Are u scared to get cancer?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

ANYONE would be scared if they developed cancer. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I would have to say maybe but Cancer has been in our family for so long that I haven't really thought about it. In 2019 my dad died from it and my sister died from cancer in 2018. A few cousins died from Cancer. Now, I have a sister who recovered from cancer but now has gone back on her chemo treatments even though the cancer isn't present. The doctor wants my sister to do chemo just to be on the safe side. A friend of mine is going through cancer and she's now okay with it. I have a daughter in law who deals with a brain tumor and seems to act as though it doesn't bother her. My granddaughter had a tumor in her lungs and had to have surgery at one years old to remove it. I have experienced so many possibilities of getting cancer but in 2007 I had to have surgery to remove one of them. We need more people to be supportive if a person comes to Yahoo Answers wondering if they have cancer even though we aren't professional doctors. Its okay to fear Cancer if you never had anyone you may know dealt with it. I feel so many people are afraid to say the word Cancer.

• 4 weeks ago

Absolutely. I have had it before and it is no fun..

• 4 weeks ago

yes I suppose I am. Who would want to degenerate and end up dieing from that?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • LAN
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

This is a chat violation.  I already have cancer so I deal with my fears by admitting that one day all the meds will stop working and I will die.  Why worry about something you can't prevent?

• k w
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

nope, not at all......cuz if I did die, I believe in Him, and know where I'll be going.....

• 1 month ago

Had cancer, probably a little less scared than before but now doing things to hopefully lower chance of future cancer.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Had two cancers. Still OK.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

had that in the '80's ....................................

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I’m of the option that ‘it’ll never happen to me’ which is very naive, especially since I drink and smoke.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.