Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

If I initially ignored you, how would you feel if I did this? ?

So there's this guy who tried to talk to me on the train and at work sometimes. And I got extremely nervous and shy (I suffer from social anxiety) and completely ignored him. (The last time I saw him was this time last year on the train when I ignored him).

I work at a university and figured mustve been a student there (don't worry its a uni for mature adults not 19 year olds lol). So I managed to find his name, search him on the system and then also found his Instagram. Should I message him? What will I say? What if he asks how did i get his info? As a guy, what would you think if a girl who ignored you mutilple times, went out of her way to msg you like this? 

Some context: after the train incident, I realised that actually this guy has been trying to talk to me for the last 4 years or so at different events etc but never just said "hi". I was going through my own problems like anxiety and depression so didn't even notice until recently that he's been trying for a long time. It's not even a case where I can just bump into him at work again (bloody covid). 

Should I message him? Yes or No? 

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Are you single? Do you like him? If you answer No to any of the question, then do not message him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.