Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

I feel ugly and that the guys who may chat to me are just desperate. How can I accept it?

I'm not obese but I can lose a few kgs. I dress good and wear make up

I can't and won't go for plastic surgery.

I'm single and old now when I should have atleast had a baby by now.

I can't help but think only a desperate guy will actually want me.

If it is the case, how can I rationalize my thoughts.

No guy is interested in me actually but occasionally I do get a few messages. The guys are probably bored and desperate.

This guy I used to chat to but never met ghosted me and removed me from social media.

He probably thought I was ugly or not up to standard 

First off, We are living in the end times

1Timothy 2 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Just know that by being single you are missing out on nothing. As most people who are in a relationship are in it for the wrong reasons anyway. Also ask yourself this, if your the one thats overweight are you setting your standards too high????

Im Skinny and athletic and eat super healthy, I expect that in a potential partner because i too am that. You cant expect a 6 foot 5 super rich and athletic guy when your eating ice cream all day and GMOS disusting food. Not saying you are but you see what im getting at? You have to be reasonable with your expectations.

Also these Desperate guys may actually like you. STOP WRITING THEM OFF.