Sally
Sally asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

When is Yahoo going to fix the problem with posting pictures in questions?  It's the favorite part for some of us.?

• .
    Favorite Answer

No way to know if something here is a 'problem' or if they simply turned it off due to so many people posting inappropriate images. We are NEVER notified ahead of time about changes or when issues/glitches will be fixed. We know things are fixed when we are able to use them again. 

.

The system just allowed me to upload an image and I can see it in my answer, prior to hitting submit...but it won't allow me to submit my answer with the image attached (so it's still not working).

• Daniel

Nobody knows when it will be Fixed if at all anytime soon

Yahoo does not tell us anything 

A lot of problems on this Site have been Ignored for years 

They never give timetables or admit glitches. You can do the alternative picture post. Post your picture to the site Flickr (or another) and cut and paste the url in your question.

• Verizon Media tells us nothing just like this new update.  So we will never know when and if it will be fixed.  I tried with one of my photos I posted in the past and that didn't work.  So just wait and keep trying until it happens.

NO ONE KNOWS. This has been a problem for a YEAR or longer. And putting the photos or the videos on Flickr is probably NOT going to worm. Yahoo Verizon sold Flickr a year or more ago. 

It sure is, I upload many relevant pics. But as usual, these "updates" can take a long time to implement for these incompetent idiots. There are other issues besides not being able to upload pics. After all, Yahoo IS famous for its "glitches" 🙄 

Maybe when they install some anti porn image scrapers. There are too many pervs out here.