Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

How likely is it that my parents still have sex?

They are married and have been so for around 15 years. I am 16 and they are 36 and 39.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

They are not old and there are 100% chance for them to have sex. There are nothing to be surprised if they still having sex after their 40s.

• 4 weeks ago

Of course. lol Dad is definitely still tapping Mommy.. They young.. She still doin all the freaky stuff. So yea, don’t touch the night rag on the dresser, and NEVER kiss mommy first thing in The morning after daddy been drinking..lol 

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yikes parents and sex what a thought anyway all parents do is go to bed right to snoozeville. To tired to do anything most sit up all nite watching HBO or wonder if son/daughter is up listening. 

• Raja
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If the couple is in good health there is no family dispute they live together and you see them as real lovers chances are they are still enjoying sex. This being highly a personal thing they will not make love openly especially when they have a young child like you so that creates a doubt in your mind whether they still have sex.   

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

It is not only likely, but it is also very probable that their desire for each other hasn't diminished since they first had sex. My wife and I are 40 years older than your parents and we are still active.

• 99.9999999% chance they still have sex.  Don't worry about it.

• Happy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

If they don’t fight yes. Otherwise no. 

• Danny
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Of course they do.

• Unless you've put them off the whole idea, around 100%.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Try to get closer to their bedroom during weekends and check them out if you hear your mom moaning or if you can hear your dad banging her hole cus wet hole makes sounds when your dad start the sex 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.