Which book should I choose for my summer reading?

The options we have are Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Snow by Orhan Pamuk, Sister of My Heart by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni, The Known World by Edward P. Jones, Ruby by Cynthia Bond, Kinder Than Solitude by Yiyun Li, Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami, The Memory Keeper’s Daughter by Kim Edwards 

and,The Round House by Louise Erdrich. 

• Andrew

I thought "Kafka on the Shore" was wonderful, but if you're not familiar with Murakami, it's probably not the best book to start with. 

You ought to read the one that leaps out at you and appeals to you most. If you start reading it, and you find that it doesn't grab you, you're free to drop it and pick up one of the others.  

You should choose all of them, and read them one after the other, in one sitting. No particular reason. I just find the thought of you doing that funny. Bye.

• j153e

The Memory Keeper's Daughter !