Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Am I pregnant? ?

My period is 2 weeks late and I'm terrified of taking a pregnancy test. 

My breasts are not sore, but I'm dizzy, nauseas, I feel like I'm bloated, and I've had to pee A LOT even though I haven't been drinking more. Somebody please please please tell me I'm just overreacting and looking too deep into things. Idk what I'd do if I was pregnant. 

Nothing about any of that guarantees pregnancy.  All those things could happen for other reasons.

The ONLY way to know if it is pregnancy would be to take a test and see if you also have pregnancy hormones.  THEN you will know if it is pregnancy.

The sooner you know - the more options you have.  If  you wait too long to find out - the option of abortion would not be available.  

Dizzy, nauseous, bloating, and frequent urination are not signs of early pregnancy. In fact, these symptoms are so vague they could be due entirely to the heat or what you've been eating in recent days.

It's not terribly unusual to miss a period altogether.

But if you've been having unprotected sex, please remember the level  of fear you're feeling now and use two forms of birth control in the future, okay?

For now, though, I hope you'll get over the fear of learning whether you're pregnant or not. The sooner you know, the sooner you can make whatever decision is right for you.