How often do you think a husband has the right to sex with his wife?

Let’s say they click and have a child and all but she just doesn’t like the sex. The husband has to get sex sometimes right? How often is the question.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

What do you mean, right?  He has a right to expect to have sex, pretty much as often as he wants to do so.  Just as does the wife.  I mean, that is really one of the MAIN reasons to get married to begin with.  And regardless of who likes it, the Bible does tell us that we own our mates body and they own ours, and we are not to deprive one another of sex, because doing so creates problems in the relationship and helps to increase the likelihood of infidelity.  Now, I realize that most women hate this, but it really does not matter if they hate it or not, because the rules apply even if they hate them.  I do not particularly like gravity at times, but the laws of it still apply.  Females in general, love traditionalism, so long as it helps them get what they want or require.  The rest of the time, they want nothing to do with it and do not want bound by it.  I will offer this to you.  If a woman has an issue with the above, run from her, just as hard and fast as you can.  If you do not, you likely will live to regret not doing so.

After looking over many of the responses and comments, regarding your question, I have come to realize just how many feminized men their are in this nation.  No wonder so many women complain they cannot find a man.  First, many of them have little to offer, to entice a man.  But then, by so many of the comments on yahoo, it appears that many of the men sport a vagina as well.

• 4 weeks ago

There are no any numbers to say how often to have or not to have sex. Sex is a relation between a man and woman physically and emotionally. Both genders but mutually agreed to have sex. You can't forced he / her to have sex. If you do it, then it is considered as rape although both of you are husband and wife.

If the wife is avoiding the sex, there could be some other reason either her health problem or attitude problem. If it is health problem, look for a doctor. If it is a attitude problem, then have a discussion or meet a counselor.

• Nat
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

You don't have "a right" to have sex with anyone. 

• In the vast majority of jurisdictions sex without consent is rape, including between spouses. So there's no minimum 'right' to a number of occasions over a period of time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Right???  People don't have rights as such.  You each have responsibilities.  Your wife and you need to discuss the issue and see if together you can find a reasonable outcome.  Demanding the right to sex is tantamount to rape.  It doesn't end well.

• Happy
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

This is the stupidest question I’ve read today. You are joking, right?

• 4 weeks ago

...as often as she is willing to have it. Your sex life sounds like its in trouble. Maybe a marriage counselor will help.

• Helen
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No one has the "right" to someone else's body against their will. Sex is an important part of a healthy relationship for most people, although it should always be a mutually enjoyable exchange. It should not be forced, negotiated, or offered reluctantly out of pity or duty.

Why would you marry someone you were sexually incompatible with?

• 4 weeks ago

He has no right to it, but men like sex, and if he's not getting it from her, it might not be long before he gets it from somewhere else, and then whose going to whine? That's right, the wife. Women want children, and a roof over their heads, and if they aren't even willing to give it up every so often, I pity them very little for when they get cheated on.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.