Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 weeks ago

Why are Tories putting lives in danger by listening to conspiracy freaks about masks ?

Favorite Answer

Wearing a mask in high risk areas is more about protecting others than yourself, not wanting to protect others makes you a bit of a dick.

Not content with filling cemeteries with innumerable excess fatalities Mr Johnson is now determined to fill the streets knee deep in discarded masks.

Scatterbrained Paltry Nonsense from the HM Government team.

Keep Britian Tidy.

Take Back Control.

Fcuk it All Up.

Vote Tory.

There is no actual scientific evidence to prove that masks help anybody. It will put people off going into shops and that will be more jobs lost. I have heard that masks cut oxygen to the brain and you are breathing in your own carbon dioxide which is not healthy for anybody.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever. Pratt. 

I wont wear a mask and don't care about savages.  I await the Eagle's rise.  I love Lambrusco.

• gerald

Look spend your money save capitalism and if you want to protect yourself its OK but not really needed or compusery so if you die sorry it was your choice