Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

Is there a way to hide the "Trending News" section at the top of each question here?

I'm already depressed enough about Kelly Preston without Yahoo RUBBING MY NOSE IN IT today...

• .

I see Trending questions but not Trending News. Either way, it can't be hidden. It's part of the format of the site itself. You just have to learn to focus on the question list, and not things in the right and left panes that don't apply to what you want to do at the moment. 

• Of course, there are ways Verizon Media could hide them but they will not.  Yahoo news made more money for them then this site does.  Just ignore it.  I never pay much attention to them unless it is sports-related.

No,there isn't. You are going to have to learn to live with it or leave YA. Your choice. 

No that feature cannot be removed. The Coronavirus headlines are what I am sick of seeing. 

Not that I am aware of..............just swish it over to the NEXT 3 news stories. 

• Sharon

That is part of the Yahoo format. It cannot be removed.