Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

When do you think the pandemic will end?

By ending, that would mean no more having to social distance, no more wearing face masks, no more having to quarantine, and having all buildings and concerts and mass gatherings back again.

When do you think the coronavirus pandemic will end?

It would end once a vaccine is found. Till then we're going to have to deal with the current conditions as best as we can. 

Human life as we know it is going to come crashing to an end soon because people are too selfish to wear a mask because they think it's an infringement of their freedom

at 2021, i believe so

• Sarah

The very best case scenario? Perhaps in 2022. However, I expect this to be around until AT LEAST 2025, if the world doesn't end by then.

It won't end for years yet. I wouldn't be at all surprised to still see it making the news in 2030, although hopefully we'll at least have a vaccine developed in the next couple of years.

That's impossible to determine.

probably within 8 months to a year.

I'm guessing either after November elections or when the next flu season ends.

I believe next spring/summer (2021) or latest in around two years time (2022)

No one could ever know that my friend.