Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 weeks ago

In the era of trump, is the world a better place? ?

• Ludwig

There are certainly parts of the world where the decline and fall of America is not seen as a bad thing.

• Axiom

Only in his own warped mind.

• Mike

Yes  , Hillary would   leave  Earth  a  Burnt  Cinder

• steve

Only for comedy.

I used to have to go to a TV satellite channel to get a laugh, now I just have to turn on the news. 

I live in UK and get double the fun because I can listen to Trump in the morning then Boris Johnson in the evening.

I think sod covid there is another not yet discovered virus that has made everyone lose any common sense by voting these two in.

It was doing OK until the pandemic except of course for Palestine who he betrayed for the Zionist entity

• Elaine

You need to define "better".  

• No, of course not, he didn't die!

No, since Trump took over the running of the US he's managed to divide everyone.  Haplessly help murder many of his fans, by telling them that Covoid-19 was a hoax and because all of his voters believe every lie he tells, they should sue him.

He has no manners, spreads hatred and is basically not fit for his role.