What does it’s mean when thinking about past bullies?

Lately I have been thinking about past bullies, people who gave me a hard time, also ones that I  have not seen nor heard from in about 15-18 years. What does it mean? I thought of

a couple of things. 1. How I wish I confronted them differently, 2. What they did when I moved away from them, 3. Where are they now?(trust me I’m not looking for them), 4. Would they continue to bully me now in the present if they were to see? Or 5. Probably just a reminder of what Idiots they were? What do you think?

I am sorry that you went through that, You think of them because you have now the tools and skills you could have used back then and you rethink how different things could have been. Bullies are typically childish and immature and many of them regret very badly what they did to others once they grow up. The same way you have changed, they have too and they may have a lot of self loathing and regret to deal with. 

• Helen

It's normal to think about negative past experiences. Bullying can do lasting damage, even into adulthood.