Do rival referees have a score to settle?
- 1 month agoFavorite Answer
They do if one of them is a whistle blower.
- Adullah MLv 71 month ago
Yes when they sit among the committee.
- Big KahunaLv 71 month ago
Yes,Rival referees are all a Crock.
- RyanLv 71 month ago
Referees send the worst Christmas cards
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 71 month ago
President Lincoln was famous for his 4 scores..........7 years ago.
- CandyLv 71 month ago
I keep giving people,like you comments,& then they disappear..
Me & the yapoo referee seem to have a score to settle HERE.🤗
- Laughing BOYLv 71 month ago
Only the UNION referee's can ACTUALLY count......😂😂😂😂
- MJT209Lv 41 month ago
They'll both give their Pitch,
Thinking they are on Track to win,
but if one doesn't throw the towel in the Ring,
It may end up in Court
- ChristopherLv 61 month ago
Yes, they only see things in black and white.