Glucose Urine >=1000 mg/dL NEG^Negative mg/dL?

Any nurses or doctors am I reading this test result correctly as 1000 or more of glucose in the urine? Yes, I called my doctor but there taking too long to call me back. 

• Cammie

Urine tests don't tell us anything. Get a blood test.

Is there a question? We can't see the results so can't really say what you are looking at. 

In any case I presume that you are getting some sugar present in the urine and so the question is why are you testing your urine and not the blood?

If it is intended to diagnose diabetes then you need a blood test. If you are using the urine test to follow your diabetes then you shouldn't be. It is not meant to monitor diabetes. 

Too many questions need to be answered in order to interpret what you are doing and so yes your doctor is always the best person to answer your questions because they have the complete story as to what is going on with you.