Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 3 weeks ago

Why has mask wearing turned people into such nasty individuals?

For the record, I do carry a mask with me. However, I cannot wear one. I have tried over and over again and 1 or 2 minutes in my body can't really take it. Moreover, I just go to the store during down time such as early am or later at night. This way I don't have to wear a mask. I understand why the mask orders around the country have been implemented. I do not agree with them. However, at the moment, it is what it is. 

I have noticed the debate surrounding masks has turned really nasty here in the states. It's sad really. I think a lot of people are being too judgmental of those who aren't wearing a mask. You know, assuming they are doing it because of a political reason. But in reality they likely do have a legitimate reason such as I. 

But why has this turned into such a hot issue? I have seen countless videos posted of people confronting those not wearing masks, and the non mask wearer loses their mind and throws a temper tantrum. 

Update:

I think that's a legitimate concern, mustagme. A lot of Americans don't like government telling us what to do. 

Update 2:

I'm 6'0 and 205

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Freedoms >>> fears .

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Not enough oxygen getting to the brain...

• Cee
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Some people are jerks... Get used to it.

• RICK
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Those that refuse hate their fellow man

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Not on my part of the world.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

The majority of those that I’ve seen not wearing a mask after they recently became mandatory in my county fit into the 5 ft tall, 300+ lb category. No shyt you can’t wear a mask; you’re probably lucky to be able to walk into the store by yourself.

• y
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Specifically what or why can't you wear one? I have chronic respiratory issues as well as asthma, I can still wear one.Curious what your actual medical diagnoses is that prevents you from wearing one.

The mask wearing does not protect the individual, it protects others. The droplets that spread the virus are caught by the mask one is wearing as opposed to spreading them out. The masks do not filter small enough to actually keep the virus out when inhaling.

• Scott
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

When you walk into a home improvement store and everyone is wearing a mask except for one young and healthy looking guy, it makes you wonder what his problem is.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.