Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutUnited StatesAtlanta · 8 months ago

Are restaurants still doing business with the coronavirus ?

going around? Or are they loosing customers?

I  wouldn't step inside of one of those covid infested buildings even if the food was free they are not safe if you risk your life for food your a moron . 

• Iva

YES WITH SO MANY RESTRICTIONS! NOT VERY WELL PROFET WISE!!

• Restaurants that are open are doing business under new regulations, but revenue is down significantly and there's no end in sight to this.

They've just reopened in the UK,but you can only get takeaways.

• Depends on the area and the restaurant. In my area, if they have a patio some places are allowing them to serve on an open patio (with limited capacity and physical distancing), but patrons shouldn't dine inside the restaurant. But some are only open for take out, or deliver or curb side pick up. The health and safety regulations are very strict in my area. Politicians are paying attention to them, which I think is helping new covid cases go down. 

Personally hard pass on that for me. I'm not in a rush to go to a restaurant or patio any time soon. I would rather get food delivered, if I don't want to cook. 

Almost all the restaurants are dead already 

No idea how one can be "loosing" customers.

Here in my town the restaurants are closed to indoor dining, patio dining only or take out. I'm sure they only have 1/2 of the customers and it is hard to make rent or payments. 

Many restaurants are still doing business with coronavirus

• 🦋

Yes they still are open