How to adjust CPU fan speed in ASUS AI Suite 3?

I recently built a new PC with the following components:

- ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F motherboard

- Corsair H100i RGB Platinum SE AIO water cooler

This is my first time using an Asus mobo that has the AI Suite and Fan Xpert. My issue is that I cannot seem to adjust the fan speeds at all for the 2 fans on the radiator. These fans are hooked up the water cooler, which is then hooked up to the CPU_FAN header. I've seen screenshots of peoples FAN XPERT settings where they have the CPU fan speeds on a curve like you'd expect, yet the software will not allow me to bring mine below 90%, so they are close to full RPM all the time. 

Am I missing something simple here?

Favorite Answer

That's because the fans on a Corsair h100i can only be controlled with either Corsair Link or iCUE. You'd have to plug the fans directly into the motherboard if you want to be able to control them with your Asus software. However you won't be able to control the speed of the pump. 

The fan and pump are running at the default speeds which are Medium. Things can get a lot louder.Older Corsair cooler like the h105 could be controlled through the BIOS.I have Asus boards but I control everything through the BIOS, and not their program. These programs aren't too good when it comes to overclocking. 

• k w

it may be in the software