Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 3 weeks ago

How likely is it that I'm pregnant?

I had unprotected sex while fertile, a few days before my ovulation, but the guy pulled out. I took plan B about 48 hours after the event. How likely is it that I'm going to get pregnant?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • God
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    You're fine.  Don't get worried if your period is late.  Plan B messes up your cycle.

  • sarah
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

    When taken within 72 hours after sex, Plan B is approximately 87% effective at preventing pregnancy. That leaves you with about a 13% chance of getting pregnant. In each cycle, a woman who is actually TRYING to get pregnant has about a 25% chance of doing it. So, basically, the Plan B cut your chances in half.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.