Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

More world leaders say Trump is a powerful leader, trusting and feared?

I see Mexico, Japan, Norway, Australia, Germany, Italy, Honk Kong South Korea, etc. the list is too long.

Is this why stocks are soaring ? Job hiring best in history of America?

best answer gets the award !

10 Answers

Relevance
  • RockIt
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Countries are experiencing first hand a strong negotiator for putting America First.  Gone are the days of weak presidents who allow countries around the world to live off our protection, our largess, and our very weak trade positions.

Countries around the world have had to seriously look at what happens to them under Trump's threats to cut aid, cut defense protections, imposition of tariffs, imposition of new trade deals.  

They see him as a serious threat to the game they've been enjoying as they watch the days of a free ride vanishing under Trump and the enormous positive impact Trump has on American job creation, manufacturing, returning jobs, and the monies they now have to spend to recover from the tariffs they've enjoyed, the defense dollars they never had to spend but do now, and the disappearance of jobs from their own countries because of Trump.

They also kind of respect the fact that Trump says the leaders of Mexico, Germany, Canada, Japan, etc. NEED TO PUT THEIR OWN PEOPLE FIRST, but now finally, Trump is putting the American People First.

• Matt
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Less than half of the country voted for Trump. His approval rating has never been above 50%. Now he’s underwater against Joe Biden in EVERY battleground State and Biden raised more money than Trump in May and June. 40m Americans are out of work, 3.37m Americans have been infected by Coronavirus and 137k Americans have been killed by it. These are the numbers you need to know. They are the numbers that will see Biden win the election by a landslide and Trump thrown out of office by the American people.

• 3 weeks ago

Traitor trump is a powerful keyboard warrior.  Stocks are not "soaring" and the only reason they're not crushed is because $2,500,000,000,000 was printed with more to come.  Look on any street corner you'll find someone begging, where are the jobs?  

• Juana
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Not one of them has said anything close to that. Feel free to prove me wrong.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

China will be destroyed by Trump, so will Iran if they don't back down.

• Leo
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No one is saying that.

• Dan
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

He is feared? yes. 

• 3 weeks ago

I'd post anonymously if I were lying too. You keep posting this same question and still refuse to provide any proof.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You can't list one who says that.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Where did you see that?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.