Where do you disagree with you party?

• James

I support the death penalty for all violent crimes. Most Americans oppose that for various reasons.

• bil

Some 'Republicans' in Democrat voting areas are afraid to speak truth to Democrats about - the destruction of the republic. Read the last two amendments of the Bill o' Rights...And if the Ninth and Tenth Amendments are beyond the reading capability of 'educated' Democrats - get back to me and I will supply the reason why LOOTING the treasury for - stupid Democrat stuff - is 'bad.'

Source(s): Notice the US Constitution reserves cash payments for Health, Education, and Welfare. To state and LOCAL taxpayers. The federal Democrat looting of the treasury has been a disaster and led to the 50 year federal 'great' society debt of NOW $ 25 T under both Democrats/RINOs.

That it always ends at 2am. We usually still have a few more hours of drinks left.