Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Is my boyfriend a pedophile or does he have like a pee fetish? Should I confront him? Is he safe to be around my kids?

My daughter who is 7 had an accident and wet herself when she was waiting for me to come out the shower. My boyfriend had sorted her out and he told me he got her changed when I came out the shower. After I was changed I walked into the kitchen and he was sniffing the underwear she had on and I could see he was erect. I went back out and went to walk towards the kitchen door again but making a bit more noise and he had obviously stopped what he was doing. I am quite disgusted he would do that to my 7 year olds daughters underwear and I was going to breakup with him. But after thinking about it I don't know if I'm over reacting as I know he likes to sniff my underwear. On one hand I never want him to be alone with my children but on the other I don't want to split up with him. 

I think you should break up with him. It's one issue, for a a man to sniff your panties, and it's another issue if he sniffs your daughter's panties, and then gets hard from sniffing her underwear.

I think that's a little bit weird to sniff panties even if it's your own underwear. I could understand if a man wanted to sniff your p***y, and maybe do other stuff with it too, but once your daughter hits puberty then who knows what he would do with her. She might start to feel horny, and have the urge to f**k, and well he has a d**k, and as you saw he gets turned on very easily.

I don't know if he tried sticking his d**k in your daughter's p***y. I think you should speak with your daughter about your boyfriend, and take a good look at her vagina too. Just make sure he is not around when you speak with her. Another thing you should consider is bringing your daughter to see a Doctor, so you can get a good opinion about whether, or not a male sticked his dick in her.

I think the man you are with should only show interest in you. If he wants to wear your panties fine, and that's if you are ok with it, but I still think sniffing dirty underwear is gross, and it doesn't matter if it's a child's underwear, or full grown adult underwear.

I am a male by the way.

Dam not sure, but be cautious. 

time to move on.................

He's a sick individual. You should feel fortunate that you caught him in the act, and you should never trust him around your daughter again.

Your boyfriend is a great man.   Do everything you can to please him  Good men are hard to find.

• Robert

You have enough concern to "never want him to be alone" with your children.  But you want to continue the relationship?  You're an idiot.  Sorry, but if you have that level of concern and don't follow up with some kind of response, you are an idiot.  

As of last year over Sixty Million innocent Girls and Ladies had been Raped, just in the USA!  An even larger amount have been Attempted Raped, yet got away!   I would get rid of him!

You can pray to GOD and find out what GOD wants you to know! 

• Lili

It sounds like he just has a sniffing underwear fetish, not a sexual desire for children.  That, in and of itself, isn't a huge problem if you don't mind it, but he should NOT be sniffing children's underwear.  That's just inappropriate. He needs to confine his fetish to adult underwear. As I said, I don't think he's a pedophile, just attracted to underwear, no matter who's worn it.

You need to discuss this with him, because adults need to be absolutely open about sexual issues and boundaries.  Fetishes are fairly common, but they can also turn into paraphilias -- sexual addictions to objects, fantasies, and behaviors without which the paraphiliac cannot become really aroused.  Paraphilias can wreak havoc in relationships, but it may be possible to keep that from happening if you're open about the situation from the get-go.

So, make it clear that you know he's into underwear sniffing, that that is OK as long as it doesn't get the point where he can't get excited without it, and also that your child's underwear is absolutely off-limits. He needs to know that you saw him sniff hers.  You might talk to him about paraphilias and let him know that fetishes can go too far and turn into paraphilias, so he needs to be careful about that.  Otherwise, he could win up in the hands of a sex therapist undergoing treatment.