Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Anybody else notice how Biden is starting to copy Donald on the economy but his record says otherwise ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Robert
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Well having never had an original idea (with the exception of better hair sprays and washes) what do you expect?  Before this his entire campaign was "well when me and Barack were in charge everything was wonderful and no children were in cages"  Except they were.   He has never had an original thought in his life.  Maybe it's his 87 IQ or maybe he just copies what those around him say like a parrot.  Now everyone is amazed that he is claiming programs that actually worked before the plague as his own.  Go figure.  Capitalist Joe will save the day.  And Barack might even be proud enough to be photographed with him.  Or maybe not.  Barack may still be home gagging over the DNC forcing him to make the endorsement.  Unrequited love.  Poor Joe.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Graduating at the bottom of the class with an outstanding degree on political science demonstrates skills in plagiarism.

• Justin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Biden's plan is to stay locked down until everyone is at home on welfare waiting for the race war to come to their neighborhood and 'ghetto-ize' everyone.

How exactly is that 'copying' Trump's spectacular economy unleashed by lowering taxes and oppressive government regulation on employers so they could start hiring minorities and offering them REAL nongovernmental benefits for the first time, (which took less than three years to accomplish)?

The riots are the response of lawless ghetto thugs, narco-barons and corrupt Democrats to having their 'profits' trimmed by legitimate businesses hiring their former 'employees' which is why BLM 'just happened' to burn those black owned or staffed businesses to the ground in the pursuit of 'social justice,' then publicly pissed on George Washington and tried to burn cops alive.

Please don't even compare Biden to Trump. 

• 4 weeks ago

I noticed a lot more bs coming from  cons about biden

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

It is inevitable. If the left wants to come up with a positive and constructive agenda to advance their hopes of influence in the United States, they HAVE to copy what the President has done. They just want a Democrat to do it. 

• 4 weeks ago

He is copying Trump platform WORD FOR WORD ! What an idiot !

• Leo
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You're copying Trump's rhetoric.

• John W
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No, but I've noticed that Trump didn't have any plan until Biden released his.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I noticed that trump is copying Biden, yes.

• 4 weeks ago

No. What examples do you have for us?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.