Why are people incredibly stupid?

Why are people incredibly stupid? There are actually very easy and simple solutions to the major problems we're facing. Y'all know exactlly what needs to be done and yet no one has the balls to do it. Even I don't have the balls to do it. Why's that?

Favorite Answer

We have the technology for endless free energy; the knowledge to feed 30 billion people; could have a clean environment and healthy people all around the world but obviously, there are other interests more important.

Vice and intelligence are two different things. Has nothing to do with wits in most cases.

Yes, we have the tech.. you said that there were other interests that are capturing and directing our collective attention elsewhere.. No such thing., otherwise we wouldn't have the tech you just spoke of. We are not a hivemind. Each and every single person has its own thoughts and feelings. That is what makes us unigue and also selfish. Of course, we are! Each and every one of us Is absolutely alone, an island. It's impossible to know what another is thinking or feeling. You only have your own experience and you project that onto others.  I'm sorry to say that we are never going to solve the above problems that's going to kill off the human race in a few centuries. Nature doesn't give a **** about the problems because they won't have any effect whatsoever. Nature won't even notice that some human lifeform had once lived on her.  Most likely remember the dinosaurs that have lived for millions of yearsl before we came along and will still live another million years after Nature kills us off.  Nature always balances itself out. It's just a simple basic law. Covid is just one of the ways.  Thanks to everybody for their captured interest in my question. Yes, even the incredibly stupid people have my thanks and gratitude. Stay very stupid, my stupid friends. And ignorant to the fact that humans are going to be dead in about 50 or so years. But I don't give a **** about the human race or if it's going to live on or die out because I'll be dead by then.         

Power to the incredibly stupid people.

Money makes the world go around.

You do not have money you are stupid.

• Liz

It isn't that people are stupid. There are invisible demonic forces at work that exert influence on unsuspecting people. (1 John 5:19) "We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one." Satan has power over the world, and he influences humans to be as selfish, greedy, and shortsighted as he is. 

• Jesere

Your ignorance is showing