Survey: Do you miss the old theme of Y! Answers?

The green theme is so nostalgic to me. I came here for the first time when I was 13 (with an account which is now deactivated) and encountered a cheerful and interesting site. I was mostly on the teen session.

The purple theme was meh... Not worth consideration.

This new blue theme...Well, it's beautiful, but I'm not used to it yet. I feel like I'm not in my familiar site.

Why do Y! Answers staff keep changing the theme of this site, while there are other technical issues they never fix???

• SR
    Favorite Answer

Yes, I still miss the green theme even after all this time! I first joined when I was 16-17 years old and I remember the green theme clearly. It was the best. I don’t mind the purple layout but it’s not as engaging. BLUE theme...? I haven’t seen any blue theme yet - it’s still all purple to me. Maybe it will change for me soon.

• Nicole

Yes i do ...........

Yahoo takes things too serious.

Yes, of course. I don't know of anyone that was here back then, who doesn't miss that format. This latest one is crap.