Why Australian Shepherds Are The Best Dogs ?

• Jojo

that might be your opinion but it's not mine. They are nice dogs but not to everyones taste.

Source(s): GSD owner for 57 years.

That is just your opinion.  My choice in dogs are much larger breeds.  Australian Shepherds are rather small for me.  I love the big ones.

They aren't "the best" except for certain persons - whose lifestyle they FIT.  There are thousands of breeds (not to mention mixes) world wide.  NO breed, is best for all persons and some people are NOT suited as dog owners.

• Australian Shepherd's are a long-haired type of working pooch initially reproduced to crowd domesticated animals. It is also known as Aussie's, the breed has become a favorite to many families all around the world. These are 10 out of the billions of reasons that Australian Shepherd's are the best canine ever.  

1. They are bundles of lighten as pups.  

2. They are wise.  

3. They are faithful  

4. They like exercise  

5. They are upbeat mutts.  

6. They have amusing characters.  

7. They are destined to work.  

8. They are delicate goliaths.  

9. They are sleepy pups  

10. They have a squirm butt.  

The last explanation that the Australian Shepherd is the best pooch ever is their squirm butt. At the point when they get energized or upbeat, they will shake their entire back end. Since their tails commonly get docked as infants, they don't have a tail to sway. Since that is the situation, they will shake their entire butt like they would their tail. It is actually the cutest thing you may ever observe.  

While I can consider billions of reasons that Australian Shepherd's are the best pooch you could have, I have given 10 of my preferred characteristics about this extraordinary variety of canine. Australian Shepherds make very good watchdogs and are devoted guardians. They are best with active children, as they love to run, play, and make natural protectors for children of any age. They are highly affectionate and eager to please which makes them easy to train. 

To know more about Australian Shepherd's please visit to our website-