My sister lives in the US. I live in Ukraine. What is the better way to receive citizenship ?

I am an intelligent person and feel that I deserve to have a better future. I have numerous talents: I learned English for 3 years, and you can see what did I achieved. It is not bragging, I am really a smart man and want my future children to study science in Western Universities. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No, I can't see what did you achieve.  Your "smartness" is irrelevant.  Your sister needs to contact an Immigration Attorney in the US.

Your "smartness" also has nothing to do with your children being admitted to USA colleges.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If your sister is a US citizen she could apply to sponsor your immigration to the US. If you want to study at a US university you'd better start saving now, 'cause it isn't cheap. 

• 1 month ago

Actually, you ARE bragging, while simultaneously disproving everything you claim. When you are old enough to apply for a visa to enter the US, your sister can let you out of mommy's basement.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

There are too many requirements to mention here.  You need to look this up on your own.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The US has an immigration website which gives all the details of potential visas and the criteria to apply....

• 1 month ago

If you are so intelligent, you certainly should be more than capable of using google to research your options.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.