My sister lives in the US. I live in Ukraine. What is the better way to receive citizenship ?

I am an intelligent person and feel that I deserve to have a better future. I have numerous talents: I learned English for 3 years, and you can see what did I achieved. It is not bragging, I am really a smart man and want my future children to study science in Western Universities. 

No, I can't see what did you achieve.  Your "smartness" is irrelevant.  Your sister needs to contact an Immigration Attorney in the US.

Your "smartness" also has nothing to do with your children being admitted to USA colleges.

• Foofa

If your sister is a US citizen she could apply to sponsor your immigration to the US. If you want to study at a US university you'd better start saving now, 'cause it isn't cheap. 

Actually, you ARE bragging, while simultaneously disproving everything you claim. When you are old enough to apply for a visa to enter the US, your sister can let you out of mommy's basement.

There are too many requirements to mention here.  You need to look this up on your own.

• Maxi

The US has an immigration website which gives all the details of potential visas and the criteria to apply....

If you are so intelligent, you certainly should be more than capable of using google to research your options.