Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Do you agree with Mitt Romney that the commutation of Roger Stone's sentence is an act of “unprecedented, historic corruption”?

From Barr's confirmation hearing: Q: “Do you believe a president could lawfully issue a pardon in exchange for the recipient’s promise to not incriminate him?” Barr: “No, that would be a crime.”

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Mandy
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

He is absolutely correct.

• 4 weeks ago

mitt is a R.I.N.O.........................

• Bye
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Quite a few presidential pardons are corrupt, but they are usually just personal favors whereas this one is an easy and obvious quid pro quo.

• Ron
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

stone was getting valuable information from wikileakes that incriminated alot of democrats 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Mark my words: If (!) Trump gets reelected, he will be the first POTUS to be impeached TWICE.

"No one can thwart his attraction to wrongdoing." (Anonymous, A Warning).

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Mitt Romney is a moron.          

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I’m not sure there ever has been a more openly, brazenly corrupt act committed by a president of the United States. Trump is turning the United States into a banana republic.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

the fact that the deep state sent a swat team into that old man and his wife's home at 3 in the morning to arrest and scare the hell out of them over nothing, is the act of unprecedented and historic corruption.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The midnight raid was an ambush and CNN being tipped off and showing up makes the politicization of it obvious.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

LOL poor lib cultists. The desperation grows.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.