Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

I think AOC should be Biden's running mate?

So Biden can f**k himself over. Progressives with their stupid ideology thinks people think like them or should think like them. I don't think anyone wants crazy ideas that'll end up raising income taxes by 20%

i think she is too young and not black enough

No. Biden would die of old age or Covid-19 in his first term. AOC is a lowlife and too young to be President.

She will be Sec of State.

I'd like to see AOC in a cabinet position, and I'd like to see the tax rate where it was in the 1950's (adjusted for inflation of course, ) because Republicans like the 1950s.

• Robert

She's legally to young.  I was going to say too young and too dumb, but standing next to Biden she almost sounds reasonable with her left wing nonsense.  But she is too young to run for office.  Hopefully by the time she reaches 35, the nation will have gone through it's everything free for everybody phase and come back to reality.