jorge asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

why do I get banned from everything?

Old question but I still want to know why I got banned from every site and every game for no reason / no reply from the mods when i never broke any rules at all

p.s. i know all the short answers and any internet article on this is non existent or had gotten deleted, so please give me a long clear answer 

• Favorite Answer

I'm sorry but what has this got to do with Yahoo Answers? If you're getting banned from other gaming sites, take it up with them.

Otherwise, we can't help you here...

• .

We don't know you or anything about your behavior, so there's no way we can answer a question that has nothing to do with Yahoo Answers or your public activity here. If you want to know why a site banned you, contact the admins of that site.

• LAN

Judging by your answers it's only a surprise that you last as long as you do.   Stop whining and being a troll if it bothers you to be held accountable for your own actions.

• Verizon Media/Yahoo does not ban users only suspend them when they are bad little boys.  You can always open another account and start over with new complaints. 

JESUS ​​LOVES YOU!

JESUS ​​DIED TO SAVE YOU!

JESUS SAVES, HEALS AND FREES!

JESUS ​​IS COMING BACK!

The hour has come and the kingdom of God is near; repent and believe in the gospel.

Follow peace with all, and sanctification, without which no one will see the Lord.

Accept Jesus, obey the bible and you will be saved.