Trump says weather forced him to cancel the NH rally. But now that it has come out that it was really canceled because no one would show ...?

... do you think Trump is fuming in the basement?

"Trump's New Hampshire rally was canceled because of low attendance fears"

"Campaign officials are reportedly desperate to avoid a repeat of the Tulsa rally debacle, where after being promised a sell-out, Trump spoke to a half-empty stadium."

8 Answers

Relevance
  • WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I suspect Mr. trump may be sitting in front of his possible MULTIPLE TV SCREENS channel surfing  while consuming his favorite fast food .... perhaps in his state of emotional Chaos ...

....as much as he  desires to be in CONTROL of his FUTURE  he  is very much aware to avoid PROSECUTION for a  long list of possible criminal activity and investigation. the REALITY is its DEPENDENT  on him messaging to the USA citizens that vote  to retain  his exemption from prosecution  by electing him to another term

. Mr. TRUMP may be able to PARDON others  while president , even with BARR as his assistant  Mr. trump CAN NOT PARDON HIMSELF and history will for ever list him as being impeached and after January 2021 a possibly convicted criminal

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Trump is now so disliked by so many people, his campaign is having trouble filling small capacity arenas even after offering to pay Trump's "regulars" in his crowd to show up and cheer wildly at everything he says.  About the only ones left who support Trump now are those being paid to do so.

• John W
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Trump's material is old and dated and his "ratings" are suffering because of it. His "show" is about to be canceled.

• 3 weeks ago

Gee whiz, I can't find that nowhere. But I can find a massive storm. OOPS ! You lie again !

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • TB12
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Maybe he should start booking smaller venues,, like the legion hall/auto repair shop down some isolated county road,,, even then he'd have to offer free beer and bar-b-q to fill the seats.

• 3 weeks ago

Some people actually work for a living. Not everybody has the free time to loot buildings and wave funny signs out on the street.

• Toast
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Who told you that, CNN? 

• Juana
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I think he slowly but surely realizes that most people can't stand him and that the only thing he has ever been moderately good at is grifting.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.